Whilst we try to include as much airport and passenger information as possible within the website, there may be occassions where you require further information, or wish to let us know about recent experiences whilst travelling through Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Comments, Complaints or Compliments - If you need to get in touch regarding your recent experiences whilst travelling through the airport, you will need to submit your enquiry in writing, either by post or online feedback form, in order that we can fully investigate the background details and circumstances with relevant departments and/or personnel. Please ensure you include all relevant details such as, date, time, flight number, destination, etc.
FAQs - you may find the answers to your enquiries on this website - please take a moment to look around before getting in touch. For example, Airport Information contains advice on permitted hand/hold baggage, liquid restrictions, advice for disabled passengers, and other useful details.
If you still need to get in touch, you can contact us:-
If you wish to write to Liverpool John Lennon Airport, please address your comments to:
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
By Online Feedback Form:-
You may find the answers to your enquiries on this website - please take a moment to look around before submitting your feedback form.
Please note that Liverpool John Lennon Airport is unable to assist with enquiries relating to flight reservations (date changes, name changes, rebookings, cancellations, etc). Please contact your airline or tour operator directly.
- General Enquiries - 0871 521 8484 (from the UK only) - see below for details
- Flight Information (Automated Information Only - Real time departures and arrivals) - 0906 701 1111 - see below for details
- Car Park Bookings - 0845 319 2781 (from the UK only) - Open Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-5.30pm, Sun closed)
- Flight and Holiday bookings with Co-op Holidays (new bookings only) - 0844 879 8891 - Mon-Thurs 8am-9pm, Fri 8am-8pm, Sat-Sun 9am-6pm, bank holiday times vary. Click here for further contact information for Co-op Holidays.
General Enquiries - charged at 10 pence per minute, including VAT, this includes recorded information duplicating that already detailed on the website and offers the possibility of speaking to an operator. Please note that customer complaints need to be submitted in writing and details cannot be taken over the phone.
After dialling, listening to the introductory message and pressing *
- Press 1 for Car Parking, Car Hire, Directions and Public Transport
- Press 2 for Airline Reservations, Tourist and Airport Information and Left Luggage
- Press 3 for Missing Baggage and Lost Property
- Press 4 for information on Security Restrictions and Hold Baggage Allowances
- Press 5 if your enquiry relates to Aircraft Noise or Weather
- Press 6 for information for Disabled Passengers and Persons of Reduced Mobility
- Press 7 for Travel Agent enquiries
- Press 8 for any other enquiry, and to be transferred to the Operator. Please note that lines may be busy, and you may wish to contact the airport by Feedback Form, or get in touch with your airline/tour operator direct instead.
Flight Information - charged at 50p per minute, including VAT, from BT landlines. Costs from other networks and mobiles may vary. Please note that this is an automated line only, detailing the schedule/status for individual flights. You will need to know the flight number.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that this information is as accurate as possible, it is provided by third parties and we publish it as supplied to us. We are therefore not able to verify its accuracy or completeness and shall have no liability for any loss or damage incurred as a result of relying on this information. You much take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting upon it. It is important that you check with your airline to confirm any flight status. Unless your airline confirms to you otherwise, passengers must arrive at the airport at the time stated on their airline documents/tickets as we will not take any responsibility for passengers missing their allocated check in time.
This information is also available online on our Arrivals & Departures Boards.
Calling from outside the UK - the airport has been advised that callers from outsite the UK aren't always able to access the numbers listed, depending on where they are calling from. If you are unable to get through we ask that you submit your enquiry in writing instead. Liverpool John Lennon Airport apologises for any inconvenience caused.
All call charges quoted are for calls made from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles or other networks may vary.