Ryanair and Liverpool John Lennon Airport are giving you the chance to WIN FREE FLIGHTS!
Simply download the free App Ryanation and submit a video message telling us why you deserve to win.
Once approved, your video will be uploaded to Liverpool John Lennon Airport’s Facebook page, where your friends, family and others can vote for their favourite!
The video with the most votes each week will win! So go on, sing, shout, rap, rhyme, holler or beatbox your way to free flights!
Terms and conditions of use of Ryanation
1. Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. There will be a total of 12 winning entries, one for each week during the competition phase. Each winning entry will receive one prize.
3. A prize is a pair of return flights with Ryanair from Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LJLA) to a nominated destination within one of the countries served by the airline from LJLA. The weekly destination is allocated at the discretion of Ryanair and Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
The flights are valid for travel on the route specified for each week of the competition. The prize must be booked within a week from the date that the winner is confirmed. Flights are only valid for three months from this same date. Blackout periods apply. Flights are subject to availability.
Both flights must be taken simultaneously and cannot be used on separate dates. There is no cash or prize alternative. Liverpool Airport Limited and Ryanair are not responsible for and will not replace lost, stolen, destroyed or defaced flight vouchers. Flights are non-transferable and not amendable. Normal rules of carriage apply. See Ryanair.com for a full list of details.
4. Winners are responsible for their own passport and visa requirements. Travel insurance, accommodation, transfers and other travel extras are not included.
5. To enter please record your video and follow the instructions within the app. No purchase necessary.
6. The competition is not open to employees of Liverpool Airport Limited, Ryanair or its subsidiary companies, or members of their immediate family.
7. The winner will be contacted by email within 24 hours after the weekly competition has ended. The winner has one week to claim the prize by email. In the event a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of sunch notification, Liverpool Airport Limited reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement but the winning video may still be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. There is no limit on the number of entries per person, however, entrants will only be entitled to win once.
9. The winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition.
10. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of Liverpool Airport Limited shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
11. Liverpool Airport Limited reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules of this competition.
12. After the end of the competition, winners names can be obtained from Liverpool John Lennon Airport Limited, L24 1YD, on receipt of a stamped addressed envelope.
13. Entrance to the competition is confirmation that the entry does not contain any material which infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any other person. You confirm that you will indemnify Liverpool Airport Limited against all damages and expenses arising as a result of any claim that your material infringes any intellectual property rights of a third party.
14. Liverpool Airport Limited may reject or disqualify applications if any part of the entry is in breach of the terms and conditions or are inappropriate because it infringes third party rights or trademarks, defames other persons or is in any manner in breach of the laws or morals generally required from internet users.
15. Entries will be moderated and must not include any material which is in anyway slanderous, unlawful, offensive, malicious, indecent or inappropriate or may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, abusive or that otherwise degrades or intimidates any individual, group of individual or business entity.
16. Liverpool Airport Limited reserves the right to contact the applicable authorities to report any inappropriate content.
17. By entering the competition you are agreeing to licence and grant Liverpool Airport Limited an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and transferable licence to use, edit reproduce, record, modify, distribute and to display your entry for any purpose in any media, including, but not limited to, the Liverpool Airport Facebook Page, without further compensation, restriction on use or liability. You warrant that the materials are your original works and you have full authority to grant these rights.
18. To remove your entry and withdraw from the competition, email email@example.com
19. The promoter is Liverpool Airport Limited, Company No. 2116704, L24 1YD.
20. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple Inc.
By entering the competition you are agreeing to receive marketing and promotional communications from Liverpool Airport Limited. If you subsequently decide to unsubscribe, you can opt out at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link on the end of the e-newsletter or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org