How Can We Help?
- Help to assist with luggage out of your vehicle (We are sorry that we can’t lift persons from vehicles)
- Help checking-in baggage
- Help you to your flight in a way that is best suited to your needs
- Escort you to the accessible toilets. We must stay outside of the bathroom at all times but our accessible toilets have plenty of space if you are travelling with a carer or family member
- Escort you to the Changing Place. Ask a member of the assistance team or call 0151 907 1030 to confirm your current location
How can we help when you fly into Liverpool?
- Getting off the aircraft and transit to passport control
- Going through passport control
- Collecting your luggage and transit to arrivals
- Help to your onward travel whether this is bus or to your car if you need help
- Help you with your luggage and/or mobility equipment to your vehicle (We can't lift persons or mobility aids into the vehicle)
Our Car Parks
Our car parks are near to the Terminal
Accessible parking bays for Blue-badge holders, are available within the following car parks:
- Fast Track Parking (pre-bookable only)
- Fast Track Family Parking (pre-bookable only )
- Long Stay
- Express Drop Off & Pick Up area adjacent to the multi-storey car park – up to 40 minutes free of charge, for more information click here.
There are no accessible bays or call points within Cheap Parking/iPark Car Park which is approx. 10 minutes walk from the terminal building.
Please note that if you are using the Mersey Gateway Bridge, there will be a toll payment system allowing free travel for Blue Badge Holders who have registered in advance and paid a £5 registration fee. Click for more information.
Blue Badge Replacement Scheme
The airport operates a Blue-Badge replacement scheme, which will allow you to retain your Blue-Badge. Replacements are available from the car park office, ground floor of the Multi-Storey car park and from the Assisted Reception Desk.
For more information about car parking for Blue Badge holders, please click here.
- Hearing Loops - Located at the Assistance desk check in desks, security and in the Departure Lounge
- Toilets - Accessible toilets are available
- Lifts, escalators or stairs - available throughout the terminal
- Changing Place - Please ask for assistance
- Aspire Premium Lounge - The Aspire Premium Lounge is fully accessible
- Ambulift - takes passengers and wheelchairs to the aircraft door where the use of aircraft steps isn’t an option
- Wheelchairs - Bring your own wheelchair or use an airport wheelchair. During busy periods you may need to wait for a chair to become available. You can use your own wheelchair until you are at the aircraft if you wish
- Electric Mobility Aids - On arrival report to the assistance team. Your EMA can be used throughout the terminal and car parks
Check-in to the departure lounge is around 300 metres. Departure lounge, to the furthest departure gate is around 200 metres. We recommend that all passengers arrive at the airport a minimum of 2 hours before their scheduled flight
The distance from your aircraft to arrivals is between 50 metres to 500 metres. Accessible buses will be provided if your aircraft is parked some distance from the terminal. We do not have jet bridges. If you would like help to transit from the aircraft to arrivals we recommend booking this in advance with your airline or travel agent.