How Can We Help?
- Assist with luggage from your vehicle (Unfortunately, we can’t lift persons from vehicles)
- Assist with checking in baggage
- Assist you to your flight in a way that is best-suited to your needs
- Escort you to the accessible toilets. We must stay outside of the bathroom at all times but our accessible toilets have plenty of space if you are travelling with a carer or family member
- Escort you to the Changing Place. Ask a member of the assistance team or call 0151 907 1030 to confirm your current location
How can we help when you fly into Liverpool?
- Getting off the aircraft and transit to passport control
- Going through passport control
- Collecting your luggage and transit to arrivals
- Help to your onward travel whether this is bus, car or other method of transportation
- Help you with your luggage and/or mobility equipment to your vehicle (we can't lift persons or mobility aids into the vehicle)
Our Car Parks
Our car parks are close to the Terminal
There are accessible parking bays for Blue-badge holders, which are available within the following car parks:
- Fast Track Parking (pre-bookable only)
- Fast Track Family Parking (pre-bookable only)
- Long Stay
- Express Drop Off & Pick Up area adjacent to the multi-storey car park - up to 40 minutes free of charge, for more information click here.
There are no accessible bays or call points within the Park Smart car park which is approximately a 10-minute walk from the terminal building.
Please note that if you are using the Mersey Gateway Bridge, there is a toll payment system allowing free travel for Blue Badge Holders who have registered in advance and paid a £5 registration fee.
Blue Badges Permit Holders
If you are parking in an accessible bay for the duration of your trip, please ensure your Blue Badge Permit is clearly on display in your vehicle.
If you need to take your Blue Badge with you, please display a photocopy of your permit in your vehicle.
If you need assistance from your vehicle to the terminal, contact our Assistance Team using the Yellow Call Points. The Assistance Team can also obtain a Blue Badge replacement voucher.
For more information about car parking for Blue Badge holders, please click here.
- Hearing Loops - Located at the Assistance desk, check-in desks, security and in the Departure Lounge
- Toilets - Accessible toilets are available
- Lifts, escalators and stairs - Available throughout the terminal
- Changing Place - Please ask for assistance
- Aspire Premium Lounge - The Aspire Premium Lounge is fully-accessible
- Ambulift - Takes passengers and wheelchairs to the aircraft door where the use of aircraft steps isn’t an option
- Wheelchairs - You can bring your own wheelchair or use an airport wheelchair. During busy periods you may need to wait for a chair to become available. You can use your own wheelchair until you are at the aircraft if you wish
- Electric Mobility Aids - On arrival report to the assistance team. Your EMA can be used throughout the terminal and car parks
- Eagle Hoist - We do not offer this option currently. Please contact [email protected] for more information
The check-in desks to the Departure Lounge is around 300 metres. The furthest departure gate is around 200 metres from the centre of departures. We recommend that all passengers arrive at the airport a minimum of two hours before their scheduled flight.
The distance from your aircraft to arrivals is between 50 metres to 500 metres. Accessible buses will be provided if your aircraft is parked far away from the terminal. We do not have jet bridges. If you would like help to transit from the aircraft to arrivals we recommend booking this in advance with your airline or travel agent.