Click and collect your Travel Money with travelex.co.uk
Beat the lunchtime high street queues and order your travel money online at travelex.co.uk – collect from one of our Liverpool John Lennon Airport Travelex stores before you depart.
Cash and card, for all occasions
You can pre-order your US Dollars, Euros, and Travelex Cash Passport online up to just 4 hours before collection at Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Or, for all other currency you can get next day collection if you order before 3pm. For other currencies, delivery times to Liverpool John Lennon Airport may vary. Please check our website for the earliest collection date.
Travelex Smart Traveller Guide to Amsterdam, Berlin & Paris
Travelling to Europe from Liverpool John Lennon Airport? Check out the Travelex Smart Traveller Guide for a snapshot of some of Europe’s most visited cities.
The Travelex Cash Passport™ Prepaid Currency Card is the safer, more convenient way to carry your currency abroad. Simply load the Cash Passport with one of ten currencies and use abroad wherever you see the MasterCard acceptance mark.
- Free ATM withdrawals†
- Not linked to your bank account
- Accepted at over 28.5 million merchants and ATMs worldwide
- Chip and PIN protected
- Lock in your exchange rate, every time you load or reload your card
- Available in ten currencies; Euro, US Dollar, Canadian Dollar,Turkish lira, United Arab Emirates dirham, Swiss francs, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, South African Rands and British Pounds
Save money on your return
It’s hard to know how much currency you are going to need when abroad. Save money on your return. Take our Buy Back Plus for only £3.99 and we’ll buy back your leftover bank notes commission free at the original exchange rate.
If you find a cheaper overall price than we offer, we will refund you the difference.
Travelex Stores at Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Whether you’re travelling to Austria or Zakynthos, get great service from the world leaders in foreign exchange – we have Travelex stores at Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
- Before Security, in the main Check-In Hall on the ground floor
- After Security, in the Departure Lounge, both Upper Retail Level and Lower Retail Level
- Arrivals Hall, after Baggage Reclaim, ground floor
If you’re in a hurry, Travelex also have seven foreign currency ATMs that dispense Euros and Sterling. These machines are located both before and after Security and offer a quick, hassle-free and convenient way to purchase your currency.
Terms and Conditions
- † Some ATM operators may charge a withdrawal fee or set their own withdrawal limits.
- Cash Passport™ is issued by R. Raphael and Sons plc, pursuant to license by MasterCard International. MasterCard® and the MasterCard® Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
- *For full terms and conditions please visit the Travelex Online Price Promise page at travelex.co.uk.
Travel Tip: Pre-order currency for the best rate and sign up for our e-newsletters so you will be updated when “happy hour” is on.
|Air Side Level 3||MON||TUE||WED||THU||FRI||SAT||SUN|
Take a look at our terminal layout for information on where to find Travelex at Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Sign Up for our Newsletter
For news, features and special offers straight from the concourse here at Liverpool John Lennon Airport why not sign up for our newsletter? We will keep you updated on what’s happening at the airport, new facilities, new destinations and exclusive special offers & discounts for our car parks, shops and restaurants.
Pre order for the best rate and sign up for our e-newsletters so you will get updated when “happy hour” is on.
New routes, community endeavours, investments, destination guides... Get all the latest news and updates from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Have questions about what to expect at the airport?
Want to leave us some feedback on your experience?
Click here for the answers to your questions!
Before you fly, view the Security regulations and hints and tips to help prepare you for your journey.