Say bye, bye to the January blues with prize draws from Liverpool John Lennon Airport and Blue Air!
Between 10 January 2018 and 06 February 2018, Liverpool John Lennon Airport are offering travel agents the chance to WIN:
- return flights for two people with Blue Air to Milan, Rome, Alicante, Majorca, Malaga, Bucharest, Bacau or Cluj-Napoca from LJLA
- an Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera
To be in with a chance of winning, simply make a booking between 10th January and 6th February 2018 and fill in the form below with you details, plus the booking reference. In addition, if you book 25 or more passengers onto Blue Air flights during the competition (with a total flight ticket value exceeding £5,000) you will be entered into a draw to win two return flights.
Valid bookings will be entered into a prize draw to win one of the above prizes! So, get booking and good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
Between 10 January 2018 and 06 February 2018 inclusive (“Competition Period”), Liverpool John Lennon Airport (“LJLA”) are offering travel agents (“Entrants”) the opportunity to be entered into up to two separate draws:
- one of which is to win an Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera (“Camera”)
- and the other is to win return flights for two people with Blue Air to Milan, Rome, Alicante, Majorca, Malaga, Bucharest or Cluj Napoca from LJLA (“Flights”).
Entrants will need to complete the form above each time they make a booking for Blue Air flights during the Competition Period departing from Liverpool John Lennon Airport. If an Entrant makes a valid booking, they will be entered into a draw to win a Camera. In addition, Entrants who have booked 25 or more passengers onto Blue Air flights during the Competition Period, with a total flight ticket value exceeding £5,000, by the end of the Competition Period, will be entered into a draw to win the Flights.
By entering into this competition Entrants agree to the following terms:
- The promoter is LJLA, which is a trading name of Liverpool Airport Limited, whose registered number is 2116704 and registered office is Peel Dome, Intu Trafford Centre, Traffordcity, Manchester M17 8PL.
- The prizes are one Camera per week during the Competition Period and the Flights.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on Tuesday 6 February 2018.
- Camera winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries. The winners will be contacted via email and/or telephone.
- One winner of the Flights will be selected at random from all qualifying entries on Friday 9 February 2018. The winner will be contacted via email and/or telephone.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be resident in the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) to enter.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes. The prizes are not transferable.
- The competition is not open to employees of LJLA or its subsidiary companies, or members of their immediate family. The competition is also not open to employees of Blue Air or its subsidiary companies or members of their immediate family.
- LJLA reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the Entrant has breached any of the rules of this competition.
- Entrants agree that LJLA may publish anonymised excerpts of their entry through its online media channels. For the avoidance of doubt, such media channels include, but are not limited to, LJLA’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram platforms, and the LJLA website. LJLA may publicly announce the winner.
- LJLA reserves the right to vary or withdraw the conditions or competition at any time without prior notice and its decision shall be final.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of LJLA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Additional Flight Terms & Conditions
- All airport taxes and charges, and one item of hold baggage per passenger per flight are included, subject to Blue Air’s luggage rules (see blueairweb.com for details).
- The Flights must be booked by Friday 6 April 2018, and taken by Friday 26 October 2018. The Flights cannot be taken between 22 March and 9 April 2018 (inclusive) or 15 June and 10 September 2018 (inclusive).
- Upon being notified that they have won the Flights prize, the winner must contact Blue Air to book their flights. The winner should allow at least 6 weeks between making their booking and their outbound travel date to ensure availability. Where the Flights are not available on the requested dates, Blue Air will make contact with the winner to discuss alternative dates. Once the Flights have been booked, no amendments to names or dates of travel can be made.
- The winner and their travelling companion must book onto the same outbound and return flight and must travel together. Travel is subject to availability and capacity control.
- All travel on Blue Air flights is subject to Blue Air general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage, and the terms and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
- The cost of transfers to and from the departing and destination airports, accommodation, travel insurance, parking, meals, spending money, and any and all other incidental travel expenses, are not included in the Flights prize.
- The winner is responsible for their own passport and visa requirements, where applicable, and the passport and visa requirements of any person who travels with them.
- LJLA accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen, destroyed or defaced flight tickets.