To celebrate Blue Air's base and new routes to Hamburg, Milan, Alicante, Rome and Larnaca at Liverpool John Lennon Airport, visit us at Liverpool ONE from 20th March 2017 - 26th March for a chance to win some prizes!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promoter
The promoter is: Liverpool John Lennon Airport (“LJLA”) which is a trading name of Liverpool Airport Limited (company number 02116704) whose registered office address is Peel Dome, intu Trafford Centre, TRAFFORDCITY, Manchester M17 8PL
The title of the competition is “Buzz for Blue Air” Competition (“the Competition”). There will be a blue branded buzzer (the “Buzzer”) at Liverpool One (outside Vodafone store). When the buzzer is lit, the first person to press the buzzer will win a prize.
3.1 The Competition will run from Monday 20th March 2017 (the "Opening Date") to Sunday 26 March 2017 (the "Closing Date") between the hours of 10.00am and 5.00pm (“the Competition Times”)
3.2 All Competition entries must be received by the Promoter within the Competition Times before the Closing Date. All Competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
3.3 To enter the Competition:
(a) Go to Liverpool One between the hours of 10.00am and 5.00pm;
(b) be the first person to press the Buzzer when it is illuminated.
3.4 In the event of the Buzzer being pressed by two people at the same time, the winner is selected at the discretion and judgment of the Promoter (acting reasonably). In some instances 2 prizes may be awarded.
3.5 Any aggressive or threatening behaviour will result in automatic exclusion from the Competition.
3.7 Competitors are not permitted to stand/ camp by the buzzer during Competition Times and such action will disqualify any entry.
3.8 No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register for the competition.
3.9 By taking part in the Competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4.1 The Competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
(a) Employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) Employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Competition or its administration; or
(c) Members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
4.2 In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
4.3 The Buzzer cannot be pressed by anybody under the age of 18 on behalf of any competitors.
4.4 There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
4.5 The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize Competition.
5.1 There will be five 45 prizes available throughout the week (20/3/17 - 26/3/17) during the Competition Times
5.2 The prizes will be handed out at random and consist of the following:
· Friday Night Silver Package from Bierkeller for up to 10 people (valid 31st March 17 - 28th April 17) and consists of a selected stein each, selected shot each, pretzel and waiter/ress service. For an arrival time of 8pm for the Amazing Bavarian Oopmpah Band experience.
· £5-£20 gift voucher from Pizza Express
· £5-£20 gift voucher from Zizzi’s
5.3 The prize is provided by the Promoter and is subject to the terms and conditions of the retailer.
5.4 The prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
5.5 The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
6.1 The winners of the Competition will be announced on during the Competition Times and the prizes will be handed out there and then as instant prizes.
6.2 The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
6.3 A list of Winners can be viewed on www.liverpoolairport.com/buzz-for-blue-air
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8.1 If you are the winner of the Competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this Competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
8.2 By entering the Competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Competition.
Please tick here if you would like us to contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services that we feel may be of interest to you.
9.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Competition.
9.2 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
9.3 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Flights to Larnaca with Blue Air
Prize Terms and Conditions:
By entering into this competition you agree to the following terms:
- The promotor is Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LJLA), which is a trading name of: Liverpool Airport Limited whose company number is 2116704 and registered office is Peel Dome Intu Trafford Centre, Traffordcity, Manchester, United Kingdom, M17 8PL
- The prize consists of a pair of return flights from Liverpool to Larnaca with Blue Air up to the value of £250 in total.
- All airport taxes and charges and one item of hold luggage per passenger per flight are included, subject to Blue Air’s luggage rules (see blueairweb.com for details).
- The flights must be taken between the dates of 17 June 2017 and 24 October 2017. Please allow at least 6 weeks between emailing your booking form in and your outbound travel date to ensure availability. Where flights are not available on the requested dates, LJLA will be in touch to discuss alternative dates. Once flights have been booked, no amendments to names or dates of travel can be made.
- The winner and their travelling companion must book onto the same outbound and return flight and must travel together.
- Entrants much be aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
- The cost of transfers to and from the departing and destination airports, accommodation, travel insurance, parking, meals, spending money and any and all other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
- The winner is responsible for their own passport and visa requirements, where applicable, and the passport and visa requirements of any person who travels with them.
- LJLA accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen, destroyed or defaced flight tickets.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is not transferable.
- The competition is not open to employees of LJLA or its subsidiary companies, or members of their immediate family. The competition is also not open to employees of Blue Air or its subsidiary companies or members of their immediate family.
- LJLA reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules of this competition.
- LJLA reserves the right to vary or withdraw the conditions or competition at any time without prior notice and their decision shall be final.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of LJLA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.