• Strong Analytical Skills are important.
• The ability to develop relationships with senior figures in the World’s airlines.
• Presentation Skills.
• Creative thinker, developing ideas from conception to implementation.
• Strong negotiation and business skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Degree Level Qualification.
• Strong PowerPoint/Excel Skills.
• Understanding of airline network planning strategies.
• Aviation Experience.
• Manage all existing airline accounts at different levels within each airline.
• Drive new airline and tour operator traffic.
• Manage key stakeholder relationships.
• Budget Management.
• Route Forecasting.
• P+L Forecasting on a route by route basis.
ANY OTHER INFORMATION/REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to travel is important.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY INVOLVE
• Business Modelling.