• Good communicator both written and verbal.
• Customer focused.
• Professional, mature and conscientious.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Good levels of Numeracy and literacy.
• No previous experience required as on the job training is provided.
On behalf of the government controlling the border to ensure only authorised persons/goods are allowed to enter/exit the country.
ANY OTHER INFORMATION/REQUIREMENTS
• Shift work 24/7.
• Uniformed service.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY INVOLVE
• Administration work.
• Investigative work liaising with other agencies.
• Interviewing the public face to face.
Please look at the following website for more information: