• Experienced in dealing with the public and comfortable in a sales role.
• Hard working, flexible and willing to operate on a shift roster.
• Ready to meet the challenge of dealing with people and demanding situations.
• Friendly and outgoing with a lively personality.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Confident in a customer-facing role, with previous experience of working with customers.
• Have a good standard of education and a verifiable five-year activity history.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written (if applying for one of our non-UK bases, you’ll also be fluent in the language of that particular country).
• Able to swim 25m without any assistance, and tread water for at least a minute.
• Hold a European passport that allows you to travel freely to destinations without restriction.
• Physically fit with good sight (normal colour vision) and hearing.
• Your main responsibility is ensuring the safety of both passengers and yourselves.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY INVOLVE
• Logging on to your Airlines system to perform crew checks, including passenger information for the flight you are going to be on.
• Performing checks on the Aircraft before take-off.
• Meeting targets regarding flight turnaround times.
• Providing service to passengers.
• Being debriefed about a flight you have been on once it has landed.
Please look at the following websites for more information: