• Excellent customer service skills.
• Administration and organisational skills.
• Good communication skills, verbal and written.
• Ability to use initiative and work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work under pressure and flexibility.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Experience of working with IT systems.
• Experience of working with customers both face to face and over the telephone.
• Knowledge of car park operations is essential.
• Knowledge of Car Park systems e.g. SkiData is desirable.
• Ensure the car park operation is controlled in a safe and efficient manner.
• Assist all customers to resolve queries or complaints to satisfactory resolution, where necessary escalating to Airport Duty Manager.
• Undertake regular patrols of the car parks to monitor space availability and ensure vehicles are parked safely.
• Check the status and condition of all car park equipment and undertake regular visual inspections and routine preventative maintenance.
• Prepare accurate month-end reports including and equipment fault logs.
• Assist cashier service where appropriate and prepare SkiData monetary transfer reports.
ANY OTHER INFORMATION/REQUIREMENTS
• Shift Patterns cover 24 hour operation and are variable according to operational need.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY INVOLVE
• Assisting customers with all queries relating to car parks e.g. which car park they have booked, problems with their pre booking not being recognised and delayed return.
• Helping them to enter and exit all car parks as safely as possible.
• Daily car park patrols to ensure that cars are parked correctly and manual counts to ensure that space availability matches system reports.
• Regular equipment checks including barriers and pay machines, replenishment of ticket stock in car park equipment and first line maintenance of equipment.
• Logging any faults with car park equipment and escalating to equipment supplier where necessary.
• Issuing validation tickets for business partners such as hotel and car hire companies to allow pre agreed entry and exit to and from specific car parks.
• Assisting with traffic management as and when required e.g. when a barrier is undergoing maintenance.
• Running regular system reports.