• Personable and enthusiastic.
• Ability to work across a number of projects and to deadline.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent teamwork skills as well as the ability to work independently.
• Knowledge and interest in technology and online communications.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• At least 5 years’ experience in marketing with a strong background and understanding of digital marketing.
• Proven track record of achieving results.
• Devising and implementing the airport’s digital marketing strategy.
• Working in tandem with the Marketing Manager to deliver the airport’s business objectives and support internal customers in achieving their objectives.
• Creating content and updating relevant social media platforms, utilising tools effectively to maximise customer engagement, manage the airports reputation, and drive passenger throughput and passenger spend.
• Updating and maintaining the content and appearance of the airport’s website, to support all the needs of the business where appropriate.
• Provide support to airport PR department to ensure social media is incorporated into all PR actions and supports all activity that generates awareness of the airport, and manages the airport’s reputation.
• Coordinate relationships with external suppliers and agencies with regard to digital marketing activities.
ANY OTHER INFORMATION/REQUIREMENTS
• Digital Marketing Managers are responsible for the online presence of Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LJLA). This includes making sure that the brand is well represented online and all communications are consistent with and support offline marketing activities.
• There are many digital communication platforms that a Digital Marketing Manager will use including:
• The LJLA website www.liverpoolairport.com.
• Search Engine Marketing (SEO, PPC, display advertising).
• Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
• As most passengers and potential passengers mostly interact with LJLA online, the Digital Marketing Manager must work alongside all aspects of the business including Aero Development, Commercial, Operations, Security, Customer Services and PR to ensure that all their business needs are met online and that passengers receive timely and relevant communications.