• Friendly and Polite.
• Customer focused with excellent communication skills.
• Good timekeeping.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
• Ability to use basic IT systems.
• No previous experience required as on the job training is provided.
• Basic level of fitness and of good health.
• Some lifting may be involved.
• Checking bookings of passengers against flight details.
• Ensuring passengers are escorted safety to both arriving and departing aircraft.
• Representing the airline in a positive manner.
ANY OTHER INFORMATION/REQUIREMENTS
Shift work 24/7
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY INVOLVE
• Meeting passengers.
• Broadcasting messages.
• Counting passengers and bags.
• Using computer based systems to collate and check data.
• Working in and around aircraft.
• Walking / escorting across the airport.
• Liaising with business partners and communicating often.
Please look at the following website for more information: