• Good communication skills, in order to work closely with internal departments and external organisations and planning authorities.
• Need to be flexible to cover a wide range of operational areas.
• Good analytical IT skills to interpret a large range of statistical data.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Advanced Aerodrome Operations knowledge, including Aerodrome Safeguarding.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Good Health.
• Ensuring that the Aerodrome is safeguarded from any new development.
• Manage Aerodrome Surveyors to ensure an effective CAP232 Survey Service.
• Analysis of current and forecast schedules to determine current and future resource and capacity demands all aspects of the business.
ANY OTHER INFORMATION/REQUIREMENTS
• Good knowledge of AutoCAD.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY INVOLVE
• Liaising with Local Planning Authorities and Developers on off Aerodrome Development Proposals.
• Ensuring that the Flight Schedule is populated within the Airport’s Flight Database System.
• Assist in creating and updating Electronic Drawings for the Aerodrome Manual and other Departments.