• Of good character.
• Professional, conscientious and hard-working.
• Excellent communication skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Entry criteria set by force.
• Life experience desirable from all walks of life.
• On the job training is provided.
• Fully fit with pre-job medical required.
• Uphold the law.
• Enforce the law.
• Act on behalf of the Chief Constable.
• Maintain law and order.
• Ensure public safety.
ANY OTHER INFORMATION/REQUIREMENTS
• Uniformed role to commence with opportunities for non-uniformed roles within.
• Wide range of specialties available to include traffic, dog section, horse mounted, Special Branch and CID.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY INVOLVE
• Varies day to day but can cover all manner of emergency situations including dealing with members of the public on a face to face basis.
Please look at the following website for more information: