• Have good communication skills as the role involves conversations with all Airport departments.
• Methodical and flexible.
• Enjoy problem solving.
• Polite and employ good customer service.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Interest in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
• Qualification in engineering or science subject at college.
• Desirable to achieve either an electrical or mechanical or engineering qualification.
• Computer literate.
• Ensuring that the Terminal Engineering systems remain compliant with regulations.
• Maintaining and repairing all systems within the Terminal including baggage systems, Heating and Ventilation, Fire systems, Automatic doors, lighting, security x-rays and systems etc.
• Electrical installations, maintenance and testing.
• Mechanical installations and plumbing to include minor fabrication works.
• Building fabric maintenance, - joinery, painting, floor repairs.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY INVOLVE
• Planned maintenance inspections of the various terminal systems.
• Repairs and callouts to Mechanical systems like Air Handling plant, chillers, Boilers, baggage systems.
• Electrical/ Mechanical and Building Fabric installations.
• Repairs and callouts to Electrical systems to include High Voltage and Low Voltage circuits.
• Repairs, Maintenance and Callouts to Fire systems including alarms, Public address, CCTV.
• Repairs, Maintenance and Callouts to Security systems including x-rays, security arches and security doors.