£8.13 per hour (to be reviewed in April 2019)
The Allocator is responsible for ensuring an effective and efficient operation by allocating resources to specific tasks within defined time frames, utilising internal systems to meet client specifications.
The Allocator is the first point of contact with passengers and should ensure that they provide all passengers with a legendary service, assess requirements of the passenger needs and allocate to Passenger Service Agents.
- Monitor the issuing and receiving of equipment to all staff
- Assign Passenger Service Agent staff to passengers utilizing Airclic and monitor progress of passenger journey.
- Collate incoming requests for assistance, update Airclic, plan and allocate tasks to staff to meet required service standards
- Ensure staff are working effectively and in timely manner with full adherence to Service Level Performance criteria
- Provide a professional customer service ethos to all passengers and ensure all customer requests are met.
- Expedite a smooth passenger journey transfer throughout the terminal building.
- Coordinate the operation proactively to ensure that flights depart on time (offloads and loading) and customer service standards are met.
- Support the Duty Managers with ensuring adequate staffing levels within the Operation.
- Keep the manager informed of potential delays or problems
- Ensure that the operation area and its ancillary areas are kept to the highest standard of appearance
- Receive and respond to telephone enquiries from staff and customers in professional manner.
- Liaise with all airline staff and handling agents
- Provide detailed reports on delays, accidents and incidents
- Brief staff on relevant operational matters.
- Escalate possible service failures, ideally before they happen.
- Identify operational challenges and produce a plan to respond.
- Ensure a fair and consistent approach to staff when allocating work.
Carry out any reasonable task requested. This description is an outline of the role and it is expected that key task will vary with the demand of our client and operation base.
Various shifts £8.13 per hour to be reviewed in April 2019. Full time and Part time roles. Must be flexible to support additional hours in peak season.
Must be able to travel to airport and cover shifts commencing from 0400 to 0200 hours inclusive.
Please send a current CV to - [email protected]
Friday 18th January 2019