Liverpool Airport, Level 3 Airside
Permanent & fixed term contracts
We have a great range of benefits* that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Boots Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- £100 gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discount (with enhanced discounts for Boots brands, Boot Opticians and Boots Hearingcare)
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Access to the Boots Benevolent Fund, a registered charity that offers support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives, at times of financial hardship.
The importance of your role.
This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll be working closely with the most important part of our business – our customers. Giving them fantastic customer care and making them feel good, and we think that’s a great opportunity.
You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, working deliveries and stocking the shelves, to getting behind our in-store promotion.
What you’ll be doing day to day.
In the hustle and bustle of the airport where customers are rushing through to catch that flight it’s really important that we create a great shopping environment. Here’s how you will do it:
- Working with our customers, the most important part of our business. There are so many different customers from those travelling on business, to those travelling long distance and you’ll be there to help provide a great shopping experience. Whether that’s answering questions and giving great advice, showing where a product is when they are in a hurry or simply offering a basket, it’s the little things that make a difference.
- Working as a team. In a busy environment your day will be filled; from helping with the delivery and putting products on to shelves, to being on the tills, no two days are the same. It’s fast paced but working as a team, you’ll help to make sure that our stores are clean, tidy and presentable and provide a store that we can be really proud of.
- Be an expert. You’ll know the products across your store meaning you can give great advice, showing your customers options they might not have considered before. You’ll also use the in store iPad. Make our customers feel good. You’ll have a great relationship with your customers, putting them at ease, just by being you.
What you’ll need to have.
We’re looking for really great people, with a friendly personality. It’s all about working together as one great team – after all it’s our people that are at the heart of our business. You never know it could lead to another role with us. It would be great if you had experience of dealing with customers. But it isn’t just about experience, it’s personality that really counts, we’re interested in seeing a bit more, the real you – and that makes us all feel good.
Our Diversity and Inclusion commitment
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a variety of flexible working patterns to support our colleagues to achieve a good work life balance.
Please note that in order to obtain a pass to work in our airside stores you will need to be able to provide 5 continuous years of references with any gaps in employment covered by character references.
Apply for role:
Search Jobs - Boots Jobs - Career Opportunities with Boots
Daytime - weekdays, Middle of the day, Mornings, Through the night, Weekends and evenings
Hours per week
Over 35 hours per week
Office use only
Office use only
Retail, Stores, Customer, Customer Service, FMCG, Store, Sales, Retail Sales, Cash Handling, Photo, Photo Processing, Counter Sales, Beauty, Skincare, Cosmetics, Beauty Advisor, Sales, Retail, Counter Sales, Beauty Consultant, Electrical, Consultant, Fragrance, Stock, Healthcare advisor, Pharmacy advisor, pharmacy support, advisor, Dispenser, Trainee Dispenser, No7, Part time, Sales Assistant, Retail Assistant
Office use only
16 - United Kingdom
Office use only
10 - Travel
202 - Northern Airports
Full time- permanent & fixed term contracts