XLR Executive Jet Centre
XLR Executive Jet Centre are looking to recruit an Executive Coordinator. This role will assist the XLR Corporate Aviation Manager in maintaining a first-class executive handling facility providing excellent customer service levels. Handling visiting aircraft looking after passengers and crew and ensuring that revenues are maximized per turnaround.
- Assist the XLR Corporate Aviation Manager in providing handling assistance to corporate customers and delivering excellent customer service levels as expected;
- Deliver a first-class service to our clients, operators and crew and offer a concierge style service to assist customer travel / onward travel;
- Maintain and promote lounge facility to all operators performing tasks to ensure that the Terminal is presented in an excellent condition with suppliers stocked and refreshments provided to customers;
- Coordinate with Slot coordination, notifying such departments of aircraft movements ahead of flight arrival/departure;
- Assist Corporate Aviation Manager in ensuring that all aircraft movements are logged correctly and invoiced accordingly in a timely manner. Working with a set schedule of fees and charges and learning how to charge operators correctly;
- Work with the UK Border Agency and Special Branch as well as other such bodies in informing relevant parties of aircraft arrivals and departures;
- Coordinate additional services as required by corporate customers and assist in invoicing accordingly;
- Provide aircraft marshalling, load bags, chock aircraft, tow aircraft and provide other ground support functions appropriate with an aircraft turnaround;
- Load bags, apply GPU and arrange for services to aircraft by third party suppliers;
- Meet and Greet customers and drive using the XLR vehicles to safely transport passengers and crew to and from the FBO and their aircraft abiding by Airport safety rules and procedures as well as to off airport sites;
- Continually research and monitor other UK FBO’s with the objective of ensuring XLR remains ahead of the competition. Occasional report writing may be required;
- Assist with other staff and the development of the XLR Liverpool Jet Centre;
- Continually keep the XLR Jet Centre clean and tidy, hazard and waste free. Reporting any defects to the Corporate Aviation Manager in a timely manner.
This job description outlines the duties required for the time being, it is not a comprehensive or exclusive list and duties may be varied from time to time which do not change the general character of the job.
The post holder will work 40 conditioned hours per week and will regularly be required to attend the airport outside normal office hours and at weekends in line with a roster and outside of this due to emergency situations or last-minute flights.
The post will be based at Liverpool John Lennon Airport and on occasions the post-holder may be required with notice to work for short durations at other XLR operations.
SKILLS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Excellent customer service skills developed from either the aviation or hospitality industries, IT literate, ability to work as part of a small integrated team as well as occasional lone working and holding a full and clean driving license.
For all application enquiries, please email: [email protected]