TBD based on experience
A B1 or B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer is required to join our small dedicated team for our Part 145 Maintenance Organisation primarily to maintain our Partenavia P68, PA34 and PA23 fleet whilst providing maintenance support for our AOC and Flying School Operations Based at Liverpool Airport.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Manager.
Role (not limited to):
- Base & Line maintenance
- Supervision of base technicians
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- CRS issue and completion of maintenance documentation
- Customer and Manufacturer liaison
- AOG support
- IT Literate, polite and the ability to work solo and in a team.
- Enthusiastic and willing to undertake any relevant training
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Mon-Fri: 08:00 to 16:30 with allocated breaks