£8.21 per hour rising to £8.74 form 1 April.
- Provide legendary customer service to all passengers
- Collect passengers and take them through security and passport control down to the boarding gate or airside Host point.
- Ensure the collection of wheelchairs from relevant points in the airport terminal and place in required storage areas.
- Collect arriving passengers from the aircraft, take them through immigration/passport control and to the baggage hall to identify their baggage. Through HM customs to the arrivals hall and pick up points
- Greet passengers as trained, always ask what assistance is required, explain the process to the passenger and prepare them for security.
- Follow protocol for using all wheelchairs.
- Complete all jobs correctly on the handheld devices.
- Call Allocators to inform them of all extra passengers.
- During delays or disruption liaise with the Allocator and handling agent to ensure that PRM’s are kept up to date.
- Provide manual lifting assistance as required using the aisle chair.
- Ensure AvTech is constantly updated with your progress with the passenger
- Be responsible for all Company equipment issued to you on a daily basis
- Complete an incident/Accident Report for any issue you may encounter, including any near miss events (recording any injuries as a result of an accident to yourself or customers).
- Wear uniform correctly
- Comply with all relevant safety procedures
- Follow correct sign in/out process
Carry out any reasonable task requested. This description is an outline of the role and it is expected that key task will vary with the demand of our client and operation base.
- 16-20 hours
- Flexible approach to the demands of the operation
- £8.21 rising to £8.74 form 1 April.
Please email a cover letter and a copy of your CV to [email protected] to apply.