£11.70 per hour an additional £1.50 per hour for shifts worked between midnight and 6am
Team Leader @ Liverpool Airport SSP Upper Crust
Everyone regardless of age starts on £11.70 per hour.
- An additional £1.50 per hour for shifts worked between midnight and 6am
- Travel support available to / from the Airport at unsocial times
Requirements for Team Leader:
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Leader role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Responsibilities for Team Leader:
- Leads the shift and motivates the team to drive sales
- Follows opening, closing & shift changeover procedures ensuring effective handover
- Ensures the cleaning schedules are followed with all cleaning monitored & allocated fairly
- Following Health & Safety/Food Safety/Statutory requirements and report to Line Manager if required
- Trains the team on brand standards
- Ensures cash procedures followed by all staff
Benefits for Team Leader:
- Free meal on shift
- Free on-site parking
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Company pension scheme
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Apply today for our team leader roles!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.