£13.67 per hour an additional £1.50 per hour for shifts worked between midnight and 6am
Kitchen Team Leader
Kitchen Team Leader at The Kissing Gate at Liverpool Airport
Pay rate £ 13.67 per hour, regardless of age.
We are looking for Full Time Kitchen Team Leaders ready to accept this hands-on role and lead our kitchen team at Liverpool Airport.
As a kitchen team leader you will work a variety of shifts between 02:00 - 23:00, and as a little incentive, you will earn an extra £1.50 per hour for hours worked between midnight and 6am, bringing your rate of pay to £15.17 per hour!
What about you? Do you have passion for cooking and high-quality food? How about friendly and outgoing personality? If you have an experience in leading the kitchen team and desire to wow our customers by creating a mouth-watering dishes, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for someone who:
- Supervises and takes a part of food preparation process
- Have ability to keep team motivated to work up to high standards
- Have a strong sense of managing portion control and waste
- Is able to coach the team in regards to FIFO and Hygiene & Food Safety and making sure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and food rotation are met at all times Works well under pressure
If you have can-do attitude and strong sense of teamwork, this may be a perfect opportunity for you!
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations. (Airports)
- Due to some responsibilities within the Chef role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Previous experience in similar role is required
Still not convinced? Check out our additional benefits:
- Free meals on shift
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships (earn as your learn)
- Up to 75% Employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Tax free shopping
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- UK pension plans
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
Just in case you’re wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Fancy finding out more? Apply Now to join our SSP family!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.