Blue Islands today launched its inaugural Guernsey flight from Liverpool John Lennon Airport establishing a new twice-weekly connection to the island from the North West’s Faster, Easier, Friendlier Airport.
Holidays to Fuerteventura are all about the beach, making it the perfect destination for a relaxing summer getaway. The island is also very popular for surfers, so those looking for an active holiday will have access to a plethora of exciting outdoor pursuits and water sports activities.
In no particular order, here are our top 6 recommendations to help you make the most of your time in Fuerteventura;
1. Learn to Windsurf at Flag Beach Windsurf Centre! This windsurfing school and rental centre located on the northeast coast of Fuerteventura, offers good cross-shore wind conditions in the summer season – perfect for beginners! At the centre you’ll be able to choose from a variety of windsurfing courses and packages suitable for all levels.
2. Enjoy a relaxing stroll at Parque Natural de Corralejo… For clear blue skies, breath-taking views and miles of golden sand, this beach is the perfect place for a peaceful walk and/or sunbathing with a good book!
3. Treat yourself to a massage at Tranquillity Massage & Beauty! Here you can enjoy a massage, facial, manicure or body treatment in this beautiful oasis in Corralejo.
4. Take a Private Boat Tour to Lobos Island Experience a 4-hour private sailboat tour from Corralejo Harbour to Lobos Island and explore the beautiful turquoise sea as you stop for snorkelling, paddle-boarding, fishing and relaxing.
5. Let loose at a dune buggy off road excursion For an alternative day of sightseeing, treat the family to a dune buggy trip!
6. PADI Half Day Scuba Diving Course at Delphinus Diving School Explore the underwater world for an unforgettable experience you’ll treasure forever! Delphinus Diving School offer diving courses suitable for children and adults of all levels.
See where else you can fly to from LJLA by visiting our destinations page!
Vueling Airlines has confirmed special flights from Liverpool to Madrid to transport fans planning to support the team during the Champions League final match, that will take place in Madrid’s Metropolitan Stadium on June 1st.
Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LJLA) is gearing up once again for another busy Bank Holiday weekend as thousands of travellers from across the region jet off for Easter from Liverpool.