easyJet have today announced another new route from Liverpool for this summer with a twice-weekly flight to Malta commencing in July 2021.
Keep your car keys at Liverpool airport
At Liverpool Airport we do not offer a meet and greet service because we don't need one! All of our car parks are within a few minutes' walk of the airport terminal, so there is no need for someone to take your keys and whisk your car away to some unknown car park.
Choosing to park at Liverpool John Lennon Airport means:
- You are only a maximum six-minute walk to the terminal building
- You get to keep your keys
- No one will have access to your car
- You don’t have to wait for someone to bring your car to you
- Our car parks are safe and secure and have been awarded the Park Mark® security award by the British Parking Association
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) for a seamless entry and exit
VIP parking packages
We may not offer a meet and greet service but this does not mean we do not offer VIP parking services at Liverpool airport. If you want the ultimate parking experience, choose our Fast Track Parking or Fast Track Family Parking services. Our Fast Track Parking spaces are adjacent to the Terminal and you save time by having your own dedicated Terminal entrance. These VIP parking options also come with free Fast Track Security passes, giving you more time to eat, drink and relax before your flight.
For more information on all our parking options click here.
To pre-book and SAVE up to 70% off click here.
easyJet have today announced a new route from Liverpool for this Summer with a twice weekly flight to Bournemouth on the south coast, commencing in July 2021 as part of the airline’s UK Summer 2021 schedule.
Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LJLA) has received international recognition for the measures it has put in place to provide a COVID-secure operation to protect its passengers and employees.