Aspire Premium Lounge
Please note that the Aspire Premium Lounge will be undergoing refurbishment in spring/summer. As a result, the Aspire Lounge will be closed from 29th May 2018 until 2nd July 2018. Please note these dates are subject to change.
The Aspire Premium Lounge at Liverpool John Lennon Airport is open to all passengers regardless of travel class, making it the perfect start to your journey whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure. Once it’s full, it’s full though so you can pre-book for a guaranteed space and save money on the walk-up rate.
Based in our departure lounge, after security on the lower level, the Aspire Premium Lounge offers travellers a selection of complimentary premium brand drinks, hot and cold snacks and treats, as well as newspapers and magazines. You can also take advantage of free Wi-Fi, while the flight information screens mean you won’t miss your flight being called.
Summer Pre-booked price
(1st April - 31st October 2018)
Summer Walk-up Price
(1st April - 31st October 2018)
Departure lounge, after security on the lower level
Open seven days a week from 04:30 to 20:00
Groups of up to five people can be booked online. If there are more than five people in your party, you can book by calling Swissport on +44 (0) 161 694 7220. Any groups of more than five people that have not booked in advance with Swissport will be refused entry on the day and no refund will be given.
Please bring your email confirmation with you in order to gain access to the Aspire Premium Lounge.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passengers are asked to behave and dress appropriately at all times, with no football shirts permitted. Swissport have a full set of terms and conditions, however, we would like to remind passengers that Swissport have the right to refuse entry to anyone, or ask them be removed, if their dress or code of conduct is offensive or disruptive to other passengers.
- View further Aspire Premium Lounge Terms and Conditions online by clicking here.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- The maximum party size that can be booked to access Lounge Facilities is 5 people. Any parties of 5 or more persons must obtain prior authorisation as per Swissport’s Group Booking Policy detailed in clause 15 of these Terms and Conditions
- Stag and hen parties are strictly prohibited and will not be admitted to use the Lounge Facilities under any circumstances. Dialogue will not be entered into and the decision of lounge operator, or any employee, agent or representative working on behalf of the lounge operator, is final. Liverpool Airport is under no obligation to refund in full or in part, or offer any other compensation, to any parties that attempt to use the Lounge Facilities as a stag or hen party, or as a group that has not been pre-booked in accordance with lounge operator Group Booking Policy as set out in clause 3
- A Group Booking is defined as a booking, or separate bookings, resulting in a party of 8 or more, including individuals who will not be arriving at the lounge together but intend to use the Lounge Facilities as a combined group. Group Bookings must be pre-authorised in advance. The Lounge Operator reserves the right to refuse access to any customer(s) placing multiple bookings in order to override the Group Booking Policy.
- The Lounge Operator and its employees reserve the right, at their sole and absolute discretion, to refuse entry to, or to remove, any Customer whose behaviour or mode of dress is considered to be unsuitable or likely to offend other Customers.
- Lounge Facilities have a smart-casual dress code and Lounge Operator reserves the right to refuse entry based on non-suitable attire, namely (but not limited to); vest tops for men, Football / Rugby Team Shirts, Sports Tracksuits, Clothing with offensive slogans or motifs, baseball caps, tour shirts, or fancy dress. Customers can wear comfortable items not typically associated with 'Smart-Casual' such as; smart shorts (chino / cargo shorts), sandals, smart trainers, non-sport fashion tracksuits, hooded tops, smart jeans and smart t-shirts for example. The Customer shall ensure that they are, at all times, appropriately dressed. Guests will not be permitted to enter the lounge whilst using hair rollers or having hair rollers on show.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that they are at the correct departure gate in time to board their flight. The Lounge Operator does not accept any liability whatsoever for any Customer who misses their flight.
- The Lounge Operator shall under no circumstances be liable or responsible for the personal belongings of any Customer. Customers taking personal belongings into the Lounge do so solely at their own risk. Personal belongings cannot be left unattended in line with wider terms and conditions at the airport.
- Standard Lounge stay is 3 (three) hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the Customers flight.
The faster, easier way to travel, skip queues, save time, relax and enjoy your journey before your flight, whether you want to do some last minute shopping, grab a bite to eat or relax with a drink.
Have questions about what to expect at the airport?
Want to leave us some feedback on your experience?
Click here for the answers to your questions!
New routes, community endeavours, investments, destination guides... Get all the latest news and updates from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.