Meet Us at Routes Europe
Liverpool John Lennon Airport (LJLA) will be exhibiting at the Routes Europe 2017 conference held at Belfast’s Waterfront on 23rd – 25th April 2017. Click here to view the event programme.
Come and visit us at Stand HNS17, find out more about Liverpool and take part in our prize draw competition to win the following weekend experience:
- A family entrance ticket to the The Beatles Story on the world famous Albert Dock
- A two night stay, including breakfast, at The Pullman Hotel
- Two entry tickets to the exhibition at the British Music Experience
- A trip for the two 'River Explorer Cruise' on the iconic Mersey Ferry
More about Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Liverpool John Lennon Airport serves one of the UK’s largest cities with an immediate population of over 1.4 million inhabitants. Liverpool is also well positioned to serve the nearby regions of North Wales and Cheshire and attracts a large number of passengers from the wider Northwest market.
Liverpool is the fourth most visited destination in the UK, with 58 million visitors per annum. A cultural capital, birthplace of The Beatles and UNESCO world heritage site, Liverpool has word-class attractions, a proud sporting history and beautiful outdoor spaces.
There are 42,000 businesses in the Liverpool City Region and 1.6 million residents. Liverpool is the fastest growing regional economy in the UK, according to a recent report from the Office of National Statistics and according to 2011 Census data, has one of the highest levels of disposable income in the UK.
Liverpool is also home to global business giants such as Jaguar Land Rover and Maersk. Over £4.5 billion of investment has been put into the Liverpool City Region in the past decade. £1.3 billion of investments projects commenced in 2013. The Liverpool Superport project, which will make Liverpool the most important freight and logistics hub outside of London in the UK, will lead to a £1.8 billion investment over the next decade leading to over 20,000 new jobs.
Liverpool is home to three major Universities with over 70,000 students and over 100,000 non UK residents living in the Liverpool City Region.
Liverpool is also home to one of Europe’s largest retail centres, Liverpool One, constructed at the cost of £800 Million and bringing over 26 Million people to the heart of Liverpool each year. This has led to significant hotel investment with over 22 City Centre Hotels constructed since 2008 with major brands such as Radisson Blu, Malmaison and The Hilton, demonstrating the vibrant economic activity in Liverpool.
Liverpool John Lennon Airport has over 70 destinations offering passengers the opportunity to fly between Liverpool and a host of destinations across Europe and the UK.
Route Europe 2017 Conference Belfast 23rd-25th April Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Liverpool Airport Limited, Peel Dome Intu Trafford Centre, Traffordcity, Manchester, United Kingdom, M17 8PL.
- The prize draw is open to all guests attending the Routes Europe 2017 Conference on 23rd-25th April 2017, aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted by way of business card and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 08:00 on 23rd April 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 16:00 on 25th April 2017. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 2nd May 2017.
- The winner will receive the following prizes:
- The Beatles Story (Family Ticket)
- The Pullman (Two nights stay including breakfast)
- British Music Experience (Two entry tickets to the exhibition)
- Mersey Ferry (Trip for two on the “River explorer cruise”)
- All prizes are for winner plus partner
- All prizes are subject to availability
- Prize must be taken by 31 October 2017
- Prize does not include transport to and from Liverpool
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 5th May 2017 must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within [number] days of being
notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash
alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by marketing liverpool, 10th floor, the capital, 39 old hall street, liverpool, l3 9pp (the "supplier"). the promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Marketing Department – Competitions, Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Liverpool L24 1YD or an email to [email protected] within 7 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize, and not for marketing purposes.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
From fragrances in World Duty Free, currency at Travelex, to a bite to eat at the Kissing Gate- you'll be spoilt for choice for shopping at Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
New routes, community endeavours, investments, destination guides... Get all the latest news and updates from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Liverpool John Lennon Airport are one of the biggest employers in the Merseyside region and with more than a 91% colleague satisfaction rate, why not discover the latest career opportunities at LJLA?
Find out more about Liverpool John Lennon Airport and how we are working to create the airport our regions loves. Plus, book airport tours, learn more about Friends of Liverpool Airport and the Airport Consultative Committee.