Click and collect your Travel Money with travelex.co.uk
Beat the lunchtime high street queues and order your travel money online at travelex.co.uk – collect from one of our Liverpool John Lennon Airport Travelex stores before you depart.
Cash and card, for all occasions
You can pre-order your US Dollars, Euros, and Travelex Money Card online up to just 4 hours before collection at Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Or, for all other currency you can get next day collection if you order before 3pm. For other currencies, delivery times to Liverpool John Lennon Airport may vary. Please check our website for the earliest collection date.
Travelex Smart Traveller Guide to Amsterdam, Berlin & Paris
Travelling to Europe from Liverpool John Lennon Airport? Check out the Travelex Smart Traveller Guide for a snapshot of some of Europe’s most visited cities.
Travelex Money Card
The Travelex Money Card Prepaid Currency Card is the safer, more convenient way to carry your currency abroad. Simply load the Travelex Money Card with one of ten currencies and use abroad wherever you see the MasterCard acceptance mark.
- No need to carry a lot of cash
- 24/7 Global Assistance
- No international ATM Fees1
- Exclusive merchant offers
- Free Wifi access globally2
- Load up to 10 currencies: British pound, U.S. dollar, euro, Australian dollar, New Zealand dollar, Canadian dollar, South African rand, Turkish lira, Swiss franc, United Arab Emirates dirham3
Save money on your return
It’s hard to know how much currency you are going to need when abroad. Save money on your return. Take our Buy Back Plus for only £3.99 and we’ll buy back your leftover bank notes commission free at the original exchange rate.
If you find a cheaper overall price than we offer, we will refund you the difference.
Travelex Stores at Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Whether you’re travelling to Austria or Zakynthos, get great service from the world leaders in foreign exchange – we have Travelex stores at Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
- Before Security, in the main Check-In Hall on the ground floor
- After Security, in the Departure Lounge, both Upper Retail Level and Lower Retail Level
- Arrivals Hall, after Baggage Reclaim, ground floor
If you’re in a hurry, Travelex also have seven foreign currency ATMs that dispense Euros and Sterling. These machines are located both before and after Security and offer a quick, hassle-free and convenient way to purchase your currency.
*Terms and conditions apply
1. Please be advised that although Travelex do not charge ATM fees, some operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits. Please check with the ATM before using. Up to the available balance on the card and subject to availability.
2. Wifi is provided by Boingo hotspots. Limited to three months from registration and when you make additional top ups
3. Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check travelex.co.uk for the currencies supported
Travelex Money Card is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to license by Mastercard® International Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Raphaels Bank is a UK Bank authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (registration number 161302) and is permitted to issue e-money. Head office and registered office at 19-21 Shaftesbury Ave, London W1D 7ED, company registration number 01288938.
For these and further terms and conditions, please visit travelex.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Travel Tip: Pre-order currency for the best rate and sign up for our e-newsletters so you will be updated when “happy hour” is on.
|Air Side Level 3||MON||TUE||WED||THU||FRI||SAT||SUN|
Take a look at our terminal layout for information on where to find Travelex at Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Sign Up for our Newsletter
For news, features and special offers straight from the concourse here at Liverpool John Lennon Airport why not sign up for our newsletter? We will keep you updated on what’s happening at the airport, new facilities, new destinations and exclusive special offers & discounts for our car parks, shops and restaurants.
Pre order for the best rate and sign up for our e-newsletters so you will get updated when “happy hour” is on.
New routes, community endeavours, investments, destination guides... Get all the latest news and updates from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Have questions about what to expect at the airport?
Want to leave us some feedback on your experience?
Click here for the answers to your questions!