Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this prize draw is Liverpool Airport Limited (company number: 02116704) whose registered office is at Peel Dome, Intu Trafford Centre, Manchester M17 8PL (“Promoter”).
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Between 11 December 2019 and 23 December 2019 (inclusive) (“Prize Draw Term”) the Promoter will open one virtual advent calendar window per day on its Facebook page. Behind each window is a prize. Entrants have to like the post on the Promoter’s Facebook page and/or leave a comment regarding the post in order to be entered into the prize draw to win the prize behind the window. There are no restrictions on the number of days entrants can enter the prize draw during the Prize Draw Term.
4. A window will be opened each day during the Prize Draw Term at 12.01am and will be closed at 11.59pm the same day (“Prize Draw Times”). All entrants must like and/or comment on the post during the Prize Draw Times in order to be included in the draw for the prize behind the window for that day. Entries received outside of the Prize Draw Times will not be included in the prize draw for that day.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person at 10.00am on the next working day immediately following the relevant prize draw date.
7. The winner will receive the prize that was behind the window for that day.
8. The Promoter will notify each winner by direct message through their Facebook page before 12 January 2020. The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within five working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 5 working days of the Promoter receiving the winner’s postal address.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.