Terms and conditions for Liverpool John Lennon Airport’s Big Festive Raffle for Alder Hey
- The promoter of this prize draw is Liverpool Airport Limited (company number: 02116704) whose registered office is at Peel L&P Venus Building, 1 Old Park Lane, TraffordCity, Manchester M41 7HA (“Promoter”).
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over and the prizes can only be sent to a UK address.
- The prize draw is hosted by the Promoter via third party site Raffall. Tickets cost £2 per single entry, and entrants are able to purchase multiple tickets at an uncapped amount.
- On 19 December 2022, the Promoter will publish a raffle with third party raffle providers Raffall (Raffall Limited is registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 09930826. Registered address at 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR, United Kingdom.) where entrants will be able to purchase tickets for £2 each at an uncapped amount until 07:00 on 23 January 2022 for a chance to win one of the following 40 prizes:
- A pair of easyJet return flights to anywhere on their network from Liverpool
- A pair of PLAY return flights to Iceland from Liverpool
- A pair of Loganair return flights to Derry or Isle of Man from Liverpool
- Ravenair one-hour flying lesson in a two-seat aircraft for one person
- £100 Wizz Air vouchers (Quantity: 2)
- £50 Liverpool One vouchers (Quantity: 2)
- Lufthansa cabin trolley suitcase
- PLAY A321 model plane
- Four M&S Bank Arena Disney on Ice tickets on Sunday 19 March 2023 at 14:30
- A pair of passes for the Aspire Lounge at Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- A meal for two at Frankie & Benny’s Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Box of six cupcakes from Create-a-Cake Liverpool
- £10 Starbucks voucher
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport merchandise packs (Quantity: 25)
- To enter, the entrant must purchase at least one ticket (at the cost of £2 per ticket) and answer the question correctly.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Winners of each prize will be chosen by random draw via the Raffall platform, carried out by Raffall, following the conclusion of the competition. All tickets are eligible to be drawn for each of the prizes, with the exception of tickets that have already been drawn as winners.
- Raffall will notify the winner by email before 31 January 2023, and the winner will be contacted by the Promoter no more than 15 working days following the conclusion of the draw to organise delivery. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within five working days of being contacted by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Raffall will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winners will need to provide their contact details to the Promoter in order for the Promoter to ensure that the winners receives the prize(s).
- The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry, as well as Raffall’s Terms & Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- All monies raised from sales of tickets will be donated to Alder Hey Children’s Charity (Registered charity number: 1160661), less a 10% fee imposed by Raffall for use of their raffle service,
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Prize-specific Terms & Conditions
A pair of easyJet return flights to anywhere on their network from Liverpool
Flight T&Cs for a competition or raffle that is offering flights, where the competition is run by a third party:
- The prize is one pair of return standard easyJet flights from Liverpool John Lennon Airport where easyJet operates to a direct destination on the easyJet network from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, subject to availability and as further described below (Flights).
- The Winner/s and their travel companion/s are entitled to one (1) piece of standard hold baggage (15kg) per person each way for the Flights and one (1) piece of hand baggage may be taken on board the Flights per person each way. Hold baggage and hand baggage weight, size and security requirements can be found on the easyJet website: http://www.easyjet.com/en/help/preparing-to-fly/baggage
- The Flights must be booked within 6 months of the prize notification date and may be booked up to one year in advance.
- To book the flights the prize winner must email [email protected]
- The Flights may be used 4 weeks after the prize notification date at the earliest.
- The Flights cannot be used on UK Bank Holidays or during UK School Holidays.
- If a Winner cancels one or both of the Flights, no alternative or further Flights will be provided.
- The Winner and their travel companion must travel together on the same Flights.
- Each Entrant acknowledges that any costs not explicitly referred to in these terms and conditions as being part of the Flights shall be borne by the Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Flights exclude travel insurance, spending money, accommodation, and transfers to and from the airport.
- The Winner will be responsible for ensuring that they, and their travel companion, are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the Flights.
- The booking and use of the Flights is subject to easyJet’s standard terms and conditions available at: https://www.easyjet.com/en/terms-and-conditions.
- The Flights are provided by easyJet Airline Company Limited, Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 9PF.
A pair of Loganair return flights to Derry or Isle of Man from Liverpool
- Prize winner seats are subject to availability and embargo restrictions may apply. Winners should be flexible in their choice of destination and dates. Vouchers are valid for 1 year. Loganair require a minimum of 7 days’ notice to process your request. Vouchers are non transferable and not redeemable for cash in whole or in part. Name changes, extensions or route changes are not permitted. The prizewinner and companion must travel together. Liability with regards to travel documentation rests solely with the prize winner. This voucher has no monetary value if the flight is cancelled. Travel is subject to Loganair’s standard conditions of carriage prevailing at the time of travel.
Ravenair one-hour flying lesson in a two-seat aircraft for one person
- The prize is a one-hour trial lesson in a two-seat aircraft.
Lufthansa cabin trolley suitcase
- The prize is the Lufthansa Universal Collection 4.0 Cabin Trolley in Anthracite colour.
Four M&S Bank Arena Disney on Ice tickets
- The prize is four tickets to the Disney on Ice showing at the M&S Bank Arena on Sunday 19 March 2023 at 14:30
A meal for two at Frankie & Benny’s Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Can only be redeemed by the winner if they are a departing passenger.
- The prize is a starter and a main course each for two people, including one non-alcoholic drink each.
- Alcohol needs to be purchased.
Box of six cupcakes from Create-a-Cake Liverpool
- The prize is any box of six cupcakes from The Cupcake Bar, subject to availability.