**This competition has now closed! We'll be picking a winner at random soon and will get in touch with them. Good luck to everyone that entered!**
Win flights to Guernsey with Blue Islands!
If you fancy jetting off to Guernsey courtesy of Blue Islands, keep your eye on our Facebook page for our Blue Island competition. All you'll need to do to enter the prize draw is like our post on Facebook and share it!
Blue Islands Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this prize draw is Liverpool Airport Limited (company number: 02116704) whose registered office is at Peel Dome, Intu Trafford Centre, Manchester M17 8PL (“Promoter”).
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- On 27th March 2019, the Promoter will post an advert on its Facebook page offering the prize of a pair of return airline tickets from Liverpool John Lennon Airport to Guernsey Airport (“Prize”) with Blue Islands. Between 27th March 2019 and 08th April 2019 (inclusive) entrants must like and share the post in order to be entered into the prize draw to win the Prize.
- The airline tickets forming the Prize must be used between 21st May 2019 and 16th September 2019 (inclusive), and the winner can choose one outbound date and one inbound date. The service to Guernsey operates twice weekly each Tuesday and Saturday.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person at 10.00am on 9th April 2019.
- The Promoter will notify the winner by direct message through its Facebook page before 15th April 2019. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within five working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The winner will need to provide their contact details to the Promoter. The Promoter will pass such contact details to Blue Islands who will then contact the winner in order to book the flights with them.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.