Wirral Chamber of Commerce
Business Awards 2016
UK Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Dated: 16 September 2016
- The prize draw is open to all guests attending the 2016 Wirral Chamber of Commerce Business Awards on Friday 16th September 2016, aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Upon purchase of a raffle ticket you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Raffle tickets cost £10.00, and all proceeds of the raffle tickets will be donated to Claire House Children’s Hospice.
- The sale of raffle tickets will commence at 18:30 on 16th September 2016. The sale of raffle tickets will finish at 20:30 on 16th September 2016.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 16th September 2016.
- The winner will receive a pair of return flight tickets from Liverpool to Riga with Wizz Air.
- The winner will be notified in person during the Awards evening or by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before Friday 23rd September.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within seven days of being notified of their win (if they do not accept this in person on 16th September 2016).
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Robin Tudor, Head of PR, Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Liverpool L24 1YD OR an email to [email protected] within seven of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize, and not for marketing purposes.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Liverpool Airport Limited, Peel Dome Intu Trafford Centre, Traffordcity, Manchester, United Kingdom, M17 8PL.