• Articulate with excellent communication skills.
• Friendly and approachable.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Methodical, conscientious and patient.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Basic levels of education required including a PASS mark in Maths and English.
• Previous experience of working with customers is desirable.
• On the job training is provided.
• Computer skills are desirable and the ability to type/construct letters/emails.
• Not defined but general good health.
• Ensuring that customer queries, complaints and compliments are dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Ensuring that the customer is provided with a suitable response where required that resolves any issues identified.
• Communicating clearly with people.
• Requesting information to gather facts about events.
• Communicating to colleagues.
ANY OTHER INFORMATION/REQUIREMENTS
• It is essential that this person is friendly and willing to listen whilst having the ability to meet the needs of the customer to satisfy them where possible.
• Usually office hours but dependant on location can work shifts or unsociable hours.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY INVOLVE
• Dealing with various forms of customer enquiries via email, letter, telephone or on occasion face-to face.
• Updating databases and liaising/working closely with business colleagues to resolve issues.