• Self-Motivated with strong communication skills.
• Able to deliver challenging targets on time.
• Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities.
• Ability to participate as a key team member.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Education to GCSE Level or equivalent.
• Previous experience of Warehouse or stockroom work desirable.
• Experience of working to and achieving challenging targets.
• Experience of working in a customer focused retail environment desirable.
• Accepting and processing all goods Inwards.
• Checking all invoices are correctly accounted for.
• Processing all goods inwards through Security clearance.
• Moving all goods inwards to the appropriate location/store.
• Generating additional replenishment requirements.
• Ensuring all goods outwards are accounted for and returned appropriately.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY INVOLVE
Key tasks carried out daily are:
• 2 Newspaper deliveries throughout the morning, all titles have to be counted and checked off an invoice.
• A chilled food delivery, which needs to be processed within 20 minutes.
• 3 Magazine Deliveries throughout the morning, all titles have to be counted and checked off an invoice.
• A General Store Delivery, which can be anything up to 15 pallets a day.
• All of the above processed through security (manual handling).
• All stores replenished to shop floor in a timely fashion.
• Moving additional supplies into the warehouse.
• Identify what products are required from the warehouse following a delivery and supply them to the sales floor.
• Process all returns during the course of the day.
• Remove all empty trolleys.
• Dispose of all recycling/general waste generated within the business.