Santa’s Lapland programme of snowy, festive holidays to visit Lapland’s frozen north offers one of the most comprehensive Santa holiday packages on the market, with all holidays including return flights from 19 regional departure airports, as well as a host of festive winter wonderland activities, not forgetting a private family meeting with the ‘real’ Santa Claus in his log cabin hidden in the snowy woods of Lapland.
With Santa’s Lapland everything to enjoy a truly magical family holiday is included to make memories that will last forever.
Included in every visit to Santa's Lapland in Saariselka Finland is:
• Snowmobile Search for Santa's log-cabin home
• A private family meeting with the ‘real’ Santa Claus!
• Magical delivery of your children’s letter to Santa and his elves
• A special gift from Santa for all children under 13
• Santa's Elves and Igloo Fantasia
• Husky Sled Drive and/or Ride
• Reindeer Sleigh Ride
• Snow & Ice Fun Activities
• Souvenir ‘driving licence’ for reindeer and huskies
• Arctic Circle Certificate
• Lunch and Refreshments on ‘Search for Santa’ Day
• Thermal outer-suits, boots and accessories
• Gala Dinner included with half-board option in hotels, and a festive dinner in the Christmas Cabins
Book your magical experience here.
From fragrances in World Duty Free, currency at Travelex, to a bite to eat at the Kissing Gate- you'll be spoilt for choice for shopping at Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
New routes, community endeavours, investments, destination guides... Get all the latest news and updates from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Have questions about what to expect at the airport?
Want to leave us some feedback on your experience?
Click here for the answers to your questions!